Who do I contact if I have questions?
• Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm a designer and I'd love to be part of Fog + Foundry. How do I get involved?
• Excellent! We love hearing from designers. Please follow the instructions here
. We want to know more about you and what you do.
How much is shipping?
• Our shipping options are very simple. We have two different rates: a flat rate of $4.99 on orders less than $100, no matter how many products are in your order, and free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
• It depends. We're based in San Francisco, California. If you live in California or are shipping to California, we are required to collect sales tax. Otherwise, there is no sales tax.
Do I have to have a PayPal account to check out?
• No, a PayPal account is not required. You can check out using your credit card.
What is your return policy?
• We want you to be 100% satisfied with your experience. If you are not, please send us an email at email@example.com
Are all of your products made in the USA?
• Yes, every item for sale is made in the USA and reflects the qualities of the community in which it was produced.
Why is the processing time so long on this product?
• None of our products are mass produced, and most of them are created specifically for you. The lead times reflect the quality, care, and skill that goes into the crafting of each piece.
How do I know what ring size to order?
• Our rings follow standard sizing. If you know what size you wear, great! If not, use this size guide
to determine the best size for you.
What is fine silver?
• Fine (also known as pure) silver is 99.9% silver. Because it is not an alloy, it does not tarnish and is very white and bright, with a wonderful sparkle.