Stylish gifts for dapper dads.
You may not believe it, but Dad has great style. It’s true. Just take a look through some old photos, and you’ll see what we’re talking about. He knows that the key to great style is all about details, quality, and confidence. Below are our picks for some of the finest American-made products around to help bring out some of Dad’s personal style:
1) A tie for Father’s Day may seem cliché, but Forage brings something fresh to the equation. Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York, each necktie is available in limited quantities and has an inspirational saying hand sewn into it.
2) Put to rest any jokes about “Dad Jeans” with a pair of denim from Taylor Stitch. Handmade in San Francisco, California, these are clean, simple, and classic; in other words, they’re true “Man Jeans.”
3) This blue seersucker gingham shirt from Read’s Clothing Project is a classic look that supports a great cause. Not only is it made in the USA, the company donates a book to a child in need for each shirt sold.
4) Like Dad, this belt from Wood & Faulk only gets better with age. Crafted by hand in Portland, Oregon, from heavy vegetable-tanned hide, each belt is cut to size upon ordering.
5) Distinctly American, with roots back to 1863, The Frye Company has been making some of the best-looking, hardest-working shoes around. This Brogue Boot is proudly made in the USA and complements a variety of personal styles.
View our Dapper Dad Pinterest board for more inspiration to ensure Dad’s well turned out for any occasion.